Fishtank Creative is committed to protecting your privacy and so we have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website at URL: fishtankcreative.co.uk
- Fishtank Creative do not disclose visitors' information to third parties
- Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties
- The information we keep is stored on our own computer systems, not on a website
- This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites; Fishtank Creative is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites
- This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract
What information do we collect or use?
There are sections in our website where we may ask you to register in order to gain access to high value documents, or to be able to download various items, or to make contact with Fishtank Creative. Any information you provide will remain the secured property of Fishtank Creative. Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. Fishtank Creative may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. Your details maybe used in an aggregated form for marketing analysis of our website traffic.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, Fishtank Creative may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the device that you are using to access our web site and the operating system deployed on it, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites. Fishtank Creative always traces how a visitor arrives at the Fishtank Creative website, however it is not possible to and we will not attempt to gather information about other sites that have been visited prior to landing at fishtankcreative.co.uk
How we may use your personal information?
Fishtank Creative may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins
- To provide information or services that you have requested
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you
- To alert you to company news, product upgrades, other updated information and new products and services from Fishtank Creative
What is a 'cookie'?
Cookies are a common Internet technology that assign a unique identification to your computer and store the detail on only YOUR computer's hard drive via a facility in your Web browser.
Cookies are used on this site. They are used to keep track of the information you have given us during your visits to the site. The cookie stored on your computer is simply a numeric identifier that we use to identify you as you move around the site and so you can retrieve information you have previously sent to our server.
What about links on your site?
- Fishtank Creative may, periodically, provide links on our site that direct to external, third party websites
- We have no control over the content other sites, nor the usage of information they gather
- We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit; they may not follow the same policies as us Google Analytics & other analysis tools
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google") and Hotjar, an web site usage analysis tool, provided by Hotjar Ltd
These tools are used to collect data that allows us to improve the functionality of our websites and make them more useful to you and easier to use
By visiting our website you acknowledge that you accept and consent to our privacy practices as well as those of Google Analytics and Hotjar as outlined or linked to in this policy
About Google Analytics
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above
- Fishtank Creative follows the Google AdWords Interest-Based Advertising Policy and its sensitive category restrictions
- Fishtank Creative uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet
- Fishtank Creative and our third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website
- Hotjar is a tool that aggregates data on how visitors to our site use are using it
- Examples of the type of information collected include, but is not limited to, pages visited, how pages are used and interacted with, type of device and browser used and the country you are in
If you prefer you can opt out of Google Analytics' by clicking on currently available opt-outs for the web.